NOW OFFERING MOBILE RV SERVICE!
RV Service and Repair
- Winterize– Before storing your RV for the winter, make sure to prepare it for the elements. Our RV winterization packages have got you covered!
- Basic Winterize Package Pricing- Class A Motorhomes, Travel Trailers, Fifth wheels, Class B & C motorhomes: $89.99.
- Engine oil and transmission change– A conventional Full-Service Oil Change that uses conventional motor oil. This oil change meets or exceeds most motorhome owner’s manual specifications to extend the life of your RV’s engine.
- Transmission oil change– The RV transmission pan is dropped and cleaned, and a new filter and new gasket are installed. The transmission fluid held in the pan — about 30% to 40% of the total — is removed and replaced.
- Furnace Service– Annual inspections & service will help keep your RV’s furnace operating safely and efficiently.
- Rubber Roof Preventative Maintenance– One of the most expensive RV repairs can be avoided with an annual inspection, cleaning & UV treatment of your motorhome’s rubber roof.
- Refrigerator Service– Routine inspections for optimal airflow & burner/flue cleaning can prolong the life of your RV’s refrigerator and keep it operating efficiently.
- Slide-out Maintenance Service & Repair– Annual inspections are recommended to maintain trouble-free operation & long life of your RV’s slide-out. This service includes slide-out inspection & lubrication of seals & slide mechanism.
- Extended Warranty Service-Repair or replace your RV’s awning, appliances, electronics & much more!
- Custom RV Fabrication– If you want to add outdoor entertainment centers or outdoor kitchens to your motorhome, or need RV flooring repair or replacement, we can handle it & so much more!
No job too big, no job too small, here at Auto RV Broker we do it all!